Monday 15 July 2013

Growing Down (CSM Foundation)

This was my final project for CSM foundation. I wanted to draw attention to metamorphose from childhood to adulthood. For this I have made one caterpillar costume and a business suit that transforms into an ant.  The caterpillar was the representative of a child; playful, imaginative beyond beliefs and free minded. As it grows up gradually it looses its colors and becomes black and grey. Boring old business colors transforms it more and more into an ant which has the instincts to work and nothing else.

I wanted the costumes to be minimal.
Made the business suit to be transformable in to an ant .
                                   I dragged a lot of attention while we were shooting the video

This was how I presented my work.


Made in April 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment